CERTIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL TRAINING
- Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
- Certified by AAML to arbitrate family law matters
- Qualified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey to mediate family law matters
HONORS AND AWARDS
Disclaimer: Pursuant to the Rules of Professional Conduct as promulgated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, lawyers who promote themselves or their firms are required to state the following: “No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.” This disclaimer applies to all the attorney rating agencies and organizations listed below. Some or all require payment of onetime or annual fees. For further information, as to their internal selection and rating criteria please click on the respective links below.
NEW JERSEY SUPREME COURT COMMITTEES
- Member - New Jersey Supreme Court’s Family Part Practice Committee (2009-2011).
- Member - Ad Hoc Committee on the Arbitration of Family Matters, which culminated in significant changes to the New Jersey Rules of Court that became effective in September of 2015.
PRIOR LAW FIRM AFFILIATIONS
- Managing Partner and co-founder of the law firm of Tonneman, Vuotto, Enis & White, LLC (TVE&W).
- Partner at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer.
- Partner at James P. Yudes, PC.
BAR ACTIVITY & MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (“AAML”) and past member of the Board of Managers of the New Jersey Chapter of the AAML.
- Past Chair of the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Editor-in-Chief of the New Jersey Family Lawyer.
- Member of the American, New Jersey State, Union, and Essex County Bar Associations.
- Member of the Matrimonial Lawyers Alliance (“MLA”).
- Panelists on Early Settlement Panel (“ESP”), Blue Ribbon Panel and Intensive Settlement Conferences (“ISC”) assisting parties in resolving their disputes.
ARTICLES & LECTURING
- Author or co-author of over 100 articles on the topic of family law. All articles are available at http://www.vuotto.com/divorce-article/
- Lecturer to Family Part Judges at Judicial College: Lecturer on behalf of the Institute for Continuing Legal Education (“ICLE”) Family Law Symposiums; lecturer on behalf of the New Jersey Bar Foundation (“NJBF”) and lecturer to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”) at its annual meeting in Dallas, Texas.
- Schuyler v. Ashcraft, 293 N.J. Super. 261 (App. Div. 1996)
- Giovine v. Giovine, 284 N.J. Super. 3 (App. Div. 1995)
- Brown v. Brown, 348 N.J. Super. 466 (App. Div. 2002) Authored the brief in support of the New Jersey State Bar Association's Motion for Leave to Appear as amicus curiae in the case of Brown v. Brown, 348 N.J. Super. 466 (App. Div. 2002)