Ronald L. Davison
- Successfully defended a leading provider of telecommunications services in northern New Jersey against multi-million dollar damage claims based on alleged breach of a stock sale agreement.
- Successfully defended former president of Japanese-owned golf course conglomerate against multi-million dollar claim for breach of fiduciary duty and mismanagement; was awarded and collected counsel fees based on frivolous law suit.
- Prosecuted successfully on behalf of publicly-held manufacturer a multi-million dollar violation of trade secrets and restrictive covenant claims against competitor and former vice president of company's research and development department.
- Successfully prosecuted and defended numerous contested will cases, including the recent defense of an executor and co-trustee of an $80+ million estate.
- Prosecuted and defended successfully many cases involving claims of minority shareholder oppression, corporate and partnership dissolutions, etc.
- Successfully represented a publicly-held international paper manufacturer, defending against claims by a distributor alleging wrongful termination of a distribution agreement, and prosecuting on and collecting a significant debt due.
- Assistant Dean and Lecturer, Rutgers Law School, Newark, New Jersey, 1972-1973.
- Member, 1984-1987 and Chair, 1986-1987, Supreme Court of New Jersey Lawyers District Ethics Committee.
- Member, West Essex Regional School District Board of Education, 1992-present (president, 2001-present; vice president, 1999-2001).
- Member, 2001 McGreevey for Governor Campaign Finance Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property and Estate Litigation
- New Jersey, 1971
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1971
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1971
- Law Review: Articles Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1967
- Honors: With High Honors
- BCS Life Insurance Company
- BTL Specialty Resins Corporation
- Howard Savings Bank
- Integrated Resources, Incorporated
- Assistant Dean and Lecturer, Rutgers Law School, Newark, New Jersey, 1972 - 1973
- Lecturer, Civil Procedure and Commercial Law, Rutgers Law School, Newark, 1972 - 1973
- Lecturer, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Supreme Court of New Jersey Lawyers, District Ethics Committee, Member, 1984 - 1987
- Supreme Court of New Jersey Lawyers, Chair, District Ethics Committee, 1986 - 1987
- West Essex Regional School District Board of Education, Member, 1992 - Present
- West Essex Regional School District Board of Education, President, 2001 - Present
- West Essex Regional School District Board of Education, Vice President, 1999 - 2001
- McGreevey for Governor Campaign Finance Committee, Member, 2001